The long-awaited Samurai II: Vengeance has arrived on all Android devices!
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies.
- Support Xperia Play!
- Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
- Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
- Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
- RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
- Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
- New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
- Runs at 60 frames per second on all Tegra 2 Devices
- Advanced AI system on par with console games.
- Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.